Meditate like a Zen Monk

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Enhance your powers within yourself with Meditation

Om Shantih! Om Shantih! Om Shantih!

YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
(By: Author Unknown)

Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday
And today was such a lovely day, that I wondered why I worried about today yesterday.
So today I am not going to worry about tomorrow. There may not be a tomorrow anyway
So today I am going to live as if there is no tomorrow.
And I am going to forget about yesterday.
Today is the tomorrow I planned for yesterday.
And nearly all my plans for today did not plan out the way I thought they would yesterday.
So today I am forgetting about tomorrow and I will plan for today but not too strenuously.
Today I will stop to smell a rose.
I will tell a loved one how much I love her (him).
I will stop planning for tomorrow and plan to make today the best day of my life.
Today is the tomorrow I was afraid of yesterday.
And today was nothing to be afraid of so today I will banish fear of the unknown.
I will embrace the unknown as a learning experience full of exciting opportunities.
Today, unlike yesterday I will not fear tomorrow.
Today is the tomorrow I dreamed about yesterday.
And some of the dreams I dreamt about yesterday came true today.
So today I am going to continue dreaming about tomorrow.
And perhaps more of the dreams I dream today will come true tomorrow.
Today is the tomorrow I set goals for yesterday and I reached some of those goals today.
So today I am going to set slightly higher goals for today and tomorrow.
And if tomorrow turns out to be like today I will certainly reach all of my goals one day!

Courtesy Amy Flynn of http://MoneyReikiHealing.com. Very special thanks to her. You can visit her site and if you do, don't forget to sign up for her newsletters. They are written with awesome passion and extreme positive energies. When I read her letters, I start vibrating and resonating at a higher level.

Well, coming back to the theme of the poem. It is the same TODAY that we live in everyday and yet take little notice of it and waste our time in lamenting about past incidents or worrying about the future.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present." -- Babatunde Olatunji

This is the Power of Now that Eckhart Tolle speaks about. And NOW is the time to wake up and summon our consciousness with the sermon, "Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

But you might be thinking how you can get into the now and stand up to deliver your potential?

Amongst many other old and new suggestions, MEDITATION has always kept its place in the list of priority. Meditation is not just a practice, but a state of awareness that can be maintained in every moment. The benefits of Meditation are unnumbered and I am a very little figure to figure out all those things. Why not try to find it yourself? This blog I dedicate to meditation. Try these guided meditation techniques developed and produced by renowned practitioners and attune yourself with The Supreme Divine.

Holothink
'Totally Tranquil' is a great tool to relieve you from stress and relax you.

LifeFlow Meditation 2.0
A Project Meditation program.

Creativity Booster
Super charge your creativity and easily come up with exciting new ideas.

The Meditation Program
Meditate like a Zen Monk with power CDs

Laser Focus
Improve your mental focus.

Relaxation CDs
Chill out to the sounds of nature, guided relaxation CDs, brainwave CDs, and more.

Chakra Toner
Recall the state of relaxation that's best for you anytime you need it.....

Binaural-Beats
New brainwave CDs for meditation, relaxation, creativity and more...

Digital Sandman
Get the Healthy, Natural Sleep that you need.

Meditation Methods of the Masters Revealed
A Tool by Mind Force Master System

No comments: